Search results

1. joewadd

Toilet flange height

I picked up an Oatey brand flange that has a stainless flange that spins on plastic and it will go over the 3" pipe, is this the one to use.
  2. joewadd

Toilet flange height

The only flange I could find at Lowes was the plastic with a 3" slip in area and my pipe is 3" so I had to put a coupler to connect the flange to pipe. I haven't mounted the flange yet so I can change to a better one, but I did glue the coupler to the 3" pipe. If I need to cut off the coupler...
  3. joewadd

Toilet flange height

Hello, I am installing a new toilet in my shop with cement floor so where should the correct height of the flange be? My plastic flange is almost a 1/2" thick .450 to be exact so should the bottom of the flange rest on the top of the cement surface? Someone told me the top of the flange...
  4. joewadd

Sink drain pipe height

Hello, I am adding a new toilet and sinks to an existing 3" drain in our shop. I've y-ed off that drain to 2" for the sinks, I will have 1 sink inside bathroom and 2 sinks out side that wall for dual shop sinks. Is there a height the drain pipe should be at coming out of the wall to except...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks