Search results

1. L

Boiler puzzle

Hi Dana, Thanks for the thorough response, and for taking the time to actually find and consult the manual. Looking at their schematic, the way he's set it up does seem to be consistent with the drawing. I'll make a note of your suggestion and discuss it with him when we're speaking next...
  2. L

Boiler puzzle

Thanks jadnashua, I'm talking this through with the plumber, so I'm just trying to get some second opinions. None of the valves are check, just isolating. Would the best/easiest thing to do be to break the connection between the supply and return loops like the following? Would it be even...
  3. L

Boiler puzzle

Hi Dana, Thanks for the response. Just conceptually, is the following schematic what would have to happen? Basically all three of the returns should tie together and come in to the return line at a single point?
  4. L

Boiler puzzle

Hello, I was hoping someone could help me out with a problem I'm having with my boiler. I just had a Navien tankless combination unit installed, and I'm having trouble getting sufficient heat to all parts of the house. I have three zones in my house, one for the kitchen and four season...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks