Search results

1. BMWMK2

Any Good Toilets Out There?

Are There Any Good Toilets In These Big Box Stores (hp Or Lowes) I Have A Kohler Memoires Toilet And The Kids Always Back It Up. www.terrylove.com/crtoilet.htm
  2. BMWMK2

Poor Flush, Kohler Memoirs toilet

Hi Everyone I Have A New Kohler Memoirs 2 Piece Toilet. The Flush Is Rather Poor And It Clogs When The Kids Use The Toilet, Now If I Hold The Handle Down And Let All The Water Drain To The Bottom There Is Never A Problem. How Can I Adjust The Toilet To Do That Automaticly?
  3. BMWMK2

Rotting Leaves?

What Can I Use Quicken The Rotting Of A Big Pile Of Leaves In My Backyard? Should I Use Lime?
  4. BMWMK2

Toxic Mold

does anyone know anyone that has gotten seriously sick from toxic mold in a house? i see all these specials on tv about these people getting very sick from it. i just ripped out a tub and two whole walls that were completly rotted with mold. i wore a resperator as much as i could but it was...
  5. BMWMK2

Tub Draining Slowly

i just finished the new tub and shower, used it for the first time and it doesnt seem to drain quick enough it holds a small puddle while showering and i can hear it gulping, it is a new drain, trap is clean. im stumped :confused: thanks mike
  6. BMWMK2

fill valve

i just installed a basic american standard cadet (i know , i know) the fill valve has a slow leak after it shuts off. in the directions it says to open the valve with the water off and flush the valve by turning the water on and off, so i did a couple of times and still a small leak. 1) if it...
  7. BMWMK2

Moen Posi Temp Question

I Just Replaced The Cartridge In Our Other Bathroom Which Is A Moen Posi Temp, But It Lost Some Water Pressure, Any Reason Why? Or How To Fix It
  8. BMWMK2

Need Help Quick!!!

I Just Soldered The Pipes For The New Bath Tub, I Assembled Them Seperatly And The Soldered It To The Two Pipes Coming Up Through The Floor Using 1/2" Copper Coulplings. I Went And Turned The Water On And There Is A Small Pinhole Leak Spraying From The Top Of One Of The Couplings. What Do I Do...
  9. BMWMK2

Subfloor Question

Well, I Have Decided To Go With A 54"tub In The Bathroom, I Have The Tile Cleared Up From The Floor And The Walls Removed And Cleaned Up, When I Put The Subfloor Down Should I Also Put It Under The Tub Before I Install It? And Which Is Better Hardibacker Or The Regular Concreet Board?
  10. BMWMK2

Shower Pan?

HI GUYS, I AM LOOKING TO INSTALL A 54" SHOWER PAN WHERE MY TUB USED TO BE. IF I JUST BUY THE PAN AND NOT THE SURROUND AND USE CBU AND THEN TILE IS THAT OK? ALSO HAS ANYONE HEARD OF ANY CONSISTANT PROBLEMS WITH SHOWER PANS LEAKING? AND IS THERE ANYTING I SHOULD KNOW BEFORE I INSTALL IT? THANKS...
  11. BMWMK2

Another Toilet Flange Question

Hi Guys , I Have Read All Of The Toilet Flange Questions But None Answer Mine. I Removed The Toilet And The Tile Is Under The Metal Flange, I Am Scraping Up The Tile And Replacing It, Should I Just Pick It Out From Underneath The Flange An Try To Fit The New Tile Underneath It?
  12. BMWMK2

Steel Or Cast Iron?

I Am In The Process Of Removing An Old 54" Tub. How CaN I Tell If It Is Cast Iron Or Steel?
  13. BMWMK2

another exhaust fan question

if i install an light /fan combo, where the existing light is, is there any more wiring that is needed? i understand that whenever the light is on the fan will be on. also how hard is it to vent it through the roof?
  14. BMWMK2

Tile Backing In Tub Surround

Hello Everyone. I Am Brand New To The Forum And I Have To Tell You It Is The Greatest Thing Since Sliced Bread. Now For My Question, I Am Redoing My Old Bathroom Which Now Has A 54"tub With No Shower Riser Or Tile, I Tore Out The Portion Of Plaster And Lath To Install The Riser, Sweated...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks