Search results

1. clearwaterpump

pump recommendations

Thank You for the well wishes on our first year. While this is Clearwater Pump's first year I have been doing pump work since I was in highschool as I am sure most of the pump men on here have. 10 years ago we were using the GP10 drives. Mostly on large irrigation projects.
  2. clearwaterpump

Well pump failure and electrical question. 1/2hp Goulds pump

With a 135ft set. He could have multiple check valves. Some installers will use a check valve every 100 ft.
  3. clearwaterpump

pump recommendations

There are other drives then Franklin Subdrives that mismatch pump and motors. Sub-drives also do not use a traditional pressure transducer. So they cycle a ton. My recommendation was a yaskawa or Goulds Drive. They both have sleep functions. I have installed VFD's for over ten years and if...
  4. clearwaterpump

Well pump failure and electrical question. 1/2hp Goulds pump

When you run a faucet does it ever spit air at you?
  5. clearwaterpump

pump recommendations

The Grundfos is the better choice. One question though do you plan on replacing the wire down the well? If so you may want to look into the variable speed drive. You would cut the wire size from size#4 to #8 which would be about $1,600 in savings. The new drive will offset that cost as they are...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks