Search results

1. T

Lining a well casing

Oops, I'm too quick on the keyboard! http://des.nh.gov/organization/commissioner/pip/factsheets/dwgb/documents/dwgb-1-9.pdf TomJV My home's well has a 6 inch galvanized casing that is about 50 years old. We have some issues with rust coming out of the well. I was thinking that in the...
  2. T

Lining a well casing

Here's a good article on the subject! My home's well has a 6 inch galvanized casing that is about 50 years old. We have some issues with rust coming out of the well. I was thinking that in the future when the submersible pump is replaced it might be a good idea to install a new PVC...
  3. T

Lining a well casing

line your well Sorry to be responding so late on this but who knows, it may still help you or someone else. MY PROBLEM: (if anyone cares! haha) As it turns out, I have a different problem which requires a similar solution. I THINK I'm getting ground water into my well. My chloride...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks