Search results

1. MarkII

Toto Supreme II

so with the higher tank of the Ultramax, would I be gaining any more pressure? On a different note, I am pretty short (5'3"). I see the toilets as being ADA compliant. Would they be too high for a short person?
  2. MarkII

Toto Supreme II

do any of these Toto toilets have extra water in the water tank such that if you hold the handle down you would get more water? Somebody told me some have extra water in the tank that does not give you any more water per flush, but increases the force of the flush. Are either of these true? If...
  3. MarkII

Toto Supreme II

thanks so much!
  4. MarkII

Toto Supreme II

Would I be better off trying to find an 1.6 toilet or in terms of flushing strength are the new 1.28 Totos just as good?
  5. MarkII

Toto Supreme II

so it is just a preference in terms of wanting a higher or lower tank?
  6. MarkII

Toto Supreme II

I am looking for a new toilet. Based on the info online, it seems like Toto is the way to go. I went to a store and I was looking at the Supreme II. Is there any difference in the other one-piece 1.28 gallon toilets like the Ultramax II? Is the flushing mechanism the same?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks