1. pkj

which toilet to buy?

any recommendations on a good toilet or one to stay away from? :confused:
  2. pkj

squeeky floor under carpet

where do you buy squeek no more?
  3. pkj

Dishwasher Rack

have you tried contacting a small family owned appliance store locally? they are more helpful than the bigger stores...i've had good luck when needing small replacement parts.
  4. pkj

supplemental heat - bathroom

thanks for the info, i have decided on a fan with heater, like you said its a basement bathroom that doesnt get used as much....do you know what the max feet is for venting outside my house? i'd like to go out the back (approx 18 feet) the front would be 6-7 feet....or would i need to check on...
  5. pkj

i did! hvac is an option (connect into existing), however its on the ceiling, where everyone seems to say "its not a good option" any other ideas???
  6. pkj

bathroom exhaust fan

i was specific in my question regarding heat/fan...i am aware of the CFM's and sones...i did my homework on that...they just didnt provide enough info on the "heat" part of it....thanks for all your adivse though. :p
  7. pkj

any advise on a bathroom exhaust fan w/heater in it? or is heated flooring a better option for a basement bathroom? flooring is way more spendy than an exhaust fan w/heater, but does the fan/heater work?
  8. pkj

bathroom exhaust fan

not to be bitchy but did you read my question?????
  9. pkj

bathroom exhaust fan

anyone have a recommendation on a bathroom exhaust fan with a heater, i know there are ones with bulbs and fans, i have approx 45 sq ft and its a basement bathroom. i'm considering a broan 162 (bulb heat) or 655 (fan heat)???? i have researched the exhaust fans, my question is: i'm looking...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks