Search results

1. Hotrod

American standard leaking shower cartridge.

the first balancing unit I got was wrong part. I picked up the correct part on christmas eve. I decided to wait till day after christmas to install unit in case things didn't go well. that is today. I had a difficult time getting old unit. It ended up breaking apart while I tried to extract...
  2. Hotrod

this link I believe is my shower. I didn't save the box from 15 to 20 years ago so I am not positive. I am getting ready to re-examine my cartridge install to see if I made an error. thank-you everybody for your input.
  3. Hotrod

thanks for input. cartridge is OEM. I went to a specialty shop and they ordered it in. The shop owner recomended to not put any grease on o-rings so I did not do that. I didn't give much consideration when I installed it. the 3 screws and cartridge seemed all very precise with no slop. the...
  4. Hotrod

I have a single handle shower faucet that is leaking. about 12oz a minute I replaced cartridge and still having problem. what's next? Pressure Balancing Unit or new faucet?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks