Search results

1. PA

Aquia and drilling holes in tile

Tapcons and tile. Hello ChrisG, I used the TapCons concrete screws on the concrete subfloor as Jim stated, but I routed the hole slightly oversized through the tile with the diamond burr so that the screw threads do not contact the brittle tile. I then drilled into the subfloor with the...
  2. PA

Aquia and drilling holes in tile

Drilling through ceramic tile I mounted my Aquia last night and ended up using diamond burrs in a rotary tool to cut through the ceramic tile. It was surprisingly easy cutting through tile using this technology. The Rotary Tool Kit with Diamond burrs I used is inexpensive and available online...
  3. PA

Moving toilet 4 to 6 inches to the side?

Toilet The TOTO Aquia is 15 3/4 inches wide at the widest point and Terry lists his price at 295 in white, that's about 66 more than the Drake EL and I think it looks :cool:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks