Search results

1. Khelban

Possible belly in sewage line - need some good opinions

Wow! That is something that I will have to look out for in the future and good info to have. I wish his camera would have been working properly so I could have posted it to youtube for others to take a look at. Well.. if there is a chance that a stock video would have just been given to me, then...
  2. Khelban

Well, it's good to know that the general consensus is what I was thinking anyway. He was full of it. I didn't want to complain to the guy about the camera, because he wasn't charging me any extra $$ to use it. There are a few things that I forgot to mention when I made my original post. I was...
  3. Khelban

My situation is kind of hard to explain, but I'll do my best to give as many details as possible.... We bought this house 8 months ago. The house was built around 1960. The main part of the house is on pier and beam, and it has a large add-on that is on a slab in the back of the house. There is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks