Search results

1. annelisemcl

Burnham Alpine 150 ModCon likely oversized and not working at highest efficiency

Let's start with me as the homeowner admitting I did everything wrong on this install 7 years ago. Back story: in 2010 bought a slab ranch house in SE PA (think suburb between Philly & Wilmington De) 3 bedroom, 2 bath at about 2100 sqft with cast iron baseboard heat all on 1 zone with separate...
  2. annelisemcl

Indirect tank off propane modcom boiler OR Independent Electric Water Heater

Hello all! Please help me make the efficient choice. Here are the stats: - Alpine mod con Propane boiler 150,000 95% AFU installed 2011 - Suburban Philadelphia temp zone - ranch home slab on grade with an internal mechanics room concrete slab containing the boiler, current 80 gal WH, &...
  3. annelisemcl

Question regarding installation best products & pricing on an indirect Brunham Alpin propane boiler

Hello all & thanks for any suggestions. Our 16yr old 80 gallon electric BW independent DHW tank has a slow leak and requires replacement. I have been researching and am considering having installed an indirect DHW tank to my Burnham Alpine propane boiler ALP150W-2L02 installed in 2011 for our...
  4. annelisemcl

Complimentary heat pulling from woodstove by fan; Broan vs Fantech vs Panasonic

Hello all & thanks in advance for any suggestions. I have a wood-burning woodstock soapstone stove that I am looking to pull at ceiling height heat into a nearby room when in operation in the cooler months. Essentially this will consist of a wall grated opening, insulated ductwork, some type...
  5. annelisemcl

Electric Heating for a new bathroom addition 8feet by 5feet

Hello all & thank you in advance for any advice. Currently working on an addition 22ft by 22ft on slab concrete in Delaware County PA (southeast of Philadelphia). The walls & roof are SIPs panels. The ceilings are vaulted. Enclosed in this space directly to the right of the main front door...
  6. annelisemcl

Bradford White Electric 80 gallon tank - Scalding hot water before shutting off

Hello all and thank you in advance for your replies. I am going to attempt to replace the bottom element (or maybe both top & bottom) on my BW electric tanked water heater but I have some questions for the experts. I am pretty sure the bottom element is inoperable because the bottom of the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks