Search results

1. NoStoppin

Removing Ceiling made of drywall, chicken wire, and plaster

thanks big2; do you think I could add grounds to the existing wiring? Im not looking forward to the copper bill to replace everything, but if I have to I will
  2. NoStoppin

Thank you hj; I was looking for nevada code requirements but so far I've only found the supplemental to the national code. Your comment gives me pause; I just assumed that if I were to ever have a licensed contractor working on the place, that it would require bringing it up to current code...
  3. NoStoppin

thank you kreemo, as luck would have it I recently acquired a 4" grinder for 6 bucks. What type of wheel would you recommend? I've been trying to read up on this, and sometimes a wheel that's good for cutting through the wire will get clogged up by the plaster. I've been thinking a masonry...
  4. NoStoppin

Hello all, this is my first post on this wonderful forum. I recently bought a house built in 1963. I don't live in it yet. We recently went to remove the popcorn ceiling and came to realize just how bad the ceiling in the living room was. When we started taking it down, we were shocked...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks