Search results

1. Curtis Myers

Pex copper manifld - broken port - need advice

Hi - I accidentally broke a port on a copper pex manifold. Approximately 2/3'rds of the port broke off with the remaining 1/3 left. I was still able to put get the 1/2" line on the broken port and I clamped a new pex washer on it and miraculously it sealed up. Should I be concerned that it's...
  2. Curtis Myers

2" shower p-trap with our without union?

I'm installing a shower on my main floor and am wondering if I should use a p-trap with our without a union. The trap is accessible from below from the basement. From what I've read, it's not recommended to use the one with union. Thanks for your help.
  3. Curtis Myers

Toto Aquia II with two 45 degree elbows and flange height???

Hi - I'm installing a Toto Aquia II toilet in a washroom that I'm renovating and in order to position the toilet where I need it, I need to use two 45 degree elbows. (See picture.) I was going to use an offset toilet flange but this doesn't get me to where I need the toilet. It would work but it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks