Search results

1. Eddie The Novice

Venting system question from Eddie the Novice

Jimbo, After I finish the venting in the attic, I plan to run a 2 in. ABS pipe all the way to the other end to the house. I will hang the ABS pipe with a gradual incline until it reaches the main big pipe where everything drains out. The pipe looks like it's made of cast iron. It's black. I...
  2. Eddie The Novice

Jimbo, thanks, I didn't even consider the fact that rain water would come into the vent once it's on the roof. I ran the vent in the attic horizontal because I thought it would look more professional that way. I will go back up and angle it with a downward slope. Thank you so much. This...
  3. Eddie The Novice

So I'm using 2 in ABS black pipe. When the pipe enters the attic, it jogs back nine feet toward the back of the house. After nine feet, it makes a ninety degree turn and exits the roof. The rise is about 2 feet. Does this mean that I should use a larger pipe because my jog was too long?
  4. Eddie The Novice

Hey guys, I'm glad I finally figured out how to use this message board. I've been visiting this website for a couple of years and learned a lot just by reading all the threads. Here's my situation. I am moving my washing machine and dryer to the garage. They are currently outside in the...
  5. Eddie The Novice

Hey guys, I have a washer/dryer outside in the patio. I'm in the process of plumbing the garage...

Hey guys, I have a washer/dryer outside in the patio. I'm in the process of plumbing the garage so I can move the washer and dryer in there. I designed my waste system just like the one on your sight. I'm currently constructing the waste vent that will go up into the attic and exit through the...
  6. Eddie The Novice

Hey guys, I have a washer/dryer outside in the patio. I'm in the process of plumbing the...

Hey guys, I have a washer/dryer outside in the patio. I'm in the process of plumbing the garage so I can move the washer and dryer in there. I designed my waste system just like the one on your sight. I'm currently constructing the waste vent that will go up into the attic and exit through...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks