Search results

1. scooterman1

Seeking hot water replacement advice

Agreed that storage size is the critical decision point. And therein lies my concern: 50; 60; or 75. Thanks for the input.
  2. scooterman1

Thanks for the advice. I'm inclined to go with BW as they have more options between 50 - 75 gallons. I think a conveniential 75 gallon tank is too much and not efficient but I worry that a highly effcienent 50 gallon unit won't produce enough hot water at peak times. I was intrigued with two...
  3. scooterman1

what would you recommend?
  4. scooterman1

HJ, I completely understand. My question is: will the two smaller WHs be sufficient or will I regret not getting a larger, but less efficient model? I worry that the vertex, while smaller, is overkill since I wont be using it for radiant heat. And the other 50 gallon unit, I fear will...
  5. scooterman1

Need to replace a gas hot water heater with direct venting. Currently have a 15 year old 75 gallon unit. 4 in family (three baths). Never take more than 2 showers at a time or within an hour (unless we have guests). But have growing kids. My plumber uses AO Smith and thus I've been doing my...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks