Search results

1. Ricleb

Cast Iron Drain

Thanks, What fitting should I go with to tie the pvc to the cast iron. I have already purchased a fernco with the ss outerband. Should I use that or just the rubber sleave for flexibility and contact with the soil. Thanks Again, Rick
  2. Ricleb

Cast Iron Drain

Thanks so much for your response, however I have exposed another issue Something did not look right with this drain, so I have now exposed the line to the vent stack and found the drain elevation to be good but in the WRONG Direction. All I can assume is that the Slab has settled. I cannot...
  3. Ricleb

Cast Iron Drain

The coupling is 24" from the stack, I have exposed another 6" of the line and it appears to be in good shape externally. There is alot of congestion there at the stack (water lines, etc) and I would prefer to avoid a total replacemenrt unless needed, I will snake per your suggestion for sure...
  4. Ricleb

Cast Iron Drain

I own a 40 year old home, which is on a slab and am currently remodeling the master bath. The entire bath has been gutted from floor to ceiling and to include the wall that houses all piping and venting. After removing the tub I attempted to remove the tub drain/overflow which broke off...
  5. Ricleb

Tub to Shower Conversion

I am remodeling a bathroom in my home, which is on a slab. I would like to replace the 30 x 60 tub with the swanstone 32 x 60 retrofit shower base. My question is in reference to venting of the new shower stall. The main vent is 3" cast iron. My sink is approximately 24" c/l of drain to the left...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks