Search results

1. Dropper

Constant cut in/cut out. Adust has no affect.

Thanks to both of you. Unlike my last issue here, at least this one was a quick and correct diagnosis. I'll decide what to do about it with either the mentioned fix or put it off (it's not really about money, I just have my reasons) or just turn it on full blast when I need it so it runs...
  2. Dropper

I should ask...Not sure what it was cycling at before but is every minute normal? If not what is normal for this small system?
  3. Dropper

OK, good stuff and thanks...just got in from testing and got water out the air valve so busted bladder for sure...right? No replacing the Bladder? right? Will look into that valve as it goes to my home but it's just me and if we can possibly find a way to get by with it as it is, it would be...
  4. Dropper

It's been working fine for a few years now so, tank is small but fine, however, waterlogged had crossed my mind. Does WL'd mean the bladder has disintegrated and if so, how do I test for that? See if water comes out the air valve? And if it has disintegrated, is there anyway to set this up to...
  5. Dropper

This is a 4" 3/4 horse above ground well, 2 to 3 years old with bladder tank a few years older than pump. When I run my water at a low volume or barely turned on, the pump cuts in and out about every 5 seconds and neither of the two adjustments seems to change that unless I tighten down so far...
  6. Dropper

OOPS! Yeah, I dropped it (?'s on placing deep well jet around it.

Right. The water level is 42 ft from top and I was able to easily get the 30ft tail almost completely under water, plenty of depth. Yes, the above ground was not much less than the cheap sub. There were a few factors that made me go the above ground route. I had no idea how reliable the cheap...
  7. Dropper

And yet another. Will the unit tend to bounce around when running and possibly wear a hole in something or do I need some type of baffle to avoid that?
  8. Dropper

Also, anything I need to avoid, or look for in the poly pipe grade? Not sure if there are different grades or not but, will probably see what's up with that when I get to Home Depot.
  9. Dropper

I have to at least get something going here, even if it is just temporary and can think about getting the existing unit out of there later. Brothers coming out tomorrow. Does my plan for using poly pipe/tubing for the new unit sound OK? I'll run 2 poly pipes and just not cut them off until I...
  10. Dropper

When I say "consider", I mean I will try it, I just have transportation issues now but will get my brother out here, hopefully in a few days to get me to where I can get what I need. I used my last bell end so, it's in the well. Right now I guess I need to get ideas and try a few things with...
  11. Dropper

Good point, JW and there is a clean male end on the 1 1/4" that'll accept that bell. Definitely something to consider.
  12. Dropper

have you tried running a few joints (with bell ends, not couplings) facing down to the broke pipe to see if you can catch onto it, tap it on and bring it all up? Now that option is possible but, I'm thinking you are thinking it's just the 5ft due to my typo and maybe it would slip off with...
  13. Dropper

I don't see the typo but it's about 50ft of pipe. No breaks. There is around 50ft of 1" and, say 57ft of 1 1/4" pipe down there. The 1" is a normal pipe size, no bell and the other and something important I forgot to mention, has a clean coupling on the end that would be the best point to...
  14. Dropper

Thanks, Va, yes, I do want it out of there but for the sake of keeping costs down, I need to do what I can to get around it. I'm looking at the ejector housing here and it is possible I could get it past the other stuff but now, I'm considering those big fat couplings so, maybe not. I will...
  15. Dropper

My 4" submersible pump froze up and being on low income, all I could find were very expensive replacements or replacements for a couple hundred dollars that I was afraid were too cheap/wouldn't last, compared to th 5 and $600 models. I can only hope I was right about that. So, downgraded to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks