Search results

1. Duane Smith

sidewalk

Heres the situation got a sidewalk that needs replacing. Havent seen it all yet but from what I know it is 40ft long subject to snow/ice/freeze/thaw. I plan on probly replacing all of it. My thoughts on this would be to break up whats there and remove. Frame and pour. I was talking to...
  2. Duane Smith

mysterious leak

Local church has a problem streching 400 ft long. Seems with all valves turn off in church the meter still keeps turning. So much bills in 2-300 per month. This is a small church of about 80 active members so thats alot of water running. The can turn meter off at road and it quits turning...
  3. Duane Smith

HW tanks

I have an older hw heater 34000 btu 40gal. My question is lack of hot water. I have it fully opened and seem to run out of hot water after 15min shower. Its centrally located in bsmt between kt,mbd. Its also a gas heater if that makes a differance. Any ideas on what I can do to either...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks