Search results

1. Joallen001

Legend Hyperpure PEX

My locally supply house has started carrying hyperpure. In the past I have only been able to order Uponor PEX online. They are telling me hyperpure works with all the Uponor fittings. I would love to be able to purchase from the local supply house if this is the case. I have found very little...
  2. Joallen001

Concrete coming tomorrow 3" pipe and flange on the outside

I have concrete being poured tomorrow and have a 3" pipe that will need a flange. I know they make 3" flanges that go on the inside but I would rather put it on the outside of pipe. What is the best way to wrap the pipe so room is left for the flange to be glued on. I was thinking something...
  3. Joallen001

How professional are these plumbing waste and vents?

First off thanks to everyone for all the great information on this forum. I have read a lot of great information on this site over the past few months. I have attached several pictures of a recent drain and vent install. The installation is on a remodel that was completely gutted. I will be...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks