Search results

1. pupman

Hot water from cold water pipes

to Reach 4 and valveman thanks for replies will turn on wh tonite to do more checking in am but.....there is no mixing contraption and when the WH was on did not think to check pressure tank again another check for the morning
  2. pupman

Hot water from cold water pipes

Hello everyone, I am pupman and new to this forum, hope someone can point me in the right direction. This may not seem like I am in the right place but its the only one left that makes some sense... I am getting hot water from all my cold side pipes, even the outdoor faucets coming right off...
  3. pupman

Macclean filter system - media levels

Hello and thanks for being here I had seen that you had previously answered someones questions about this kind of system so I thought maybe you might have some experience with them. So here goes: I have a Macclean filter system model MCA 1001 system is about 10-15 yrs old, put in by...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks