Search results

1. chopped

Moen Posi-Temp Shower Faucet

Not to Hi Jack this thread but I found it after posting mine.A quick question for me is there a NON temp valve replacemtn for this? Thanks..
  2. chopped

Moen tub cartridge?

Greetings, I was having to replace the cartidge for yet a second time in a bit over a year. My question is this....This is the exact replacement cartridge...
  3. chopped

Air in the system.

Just an update.I removed the upper check valve near the storage tank as suggested here, The one I removed was weak and when I touched the inner with plyers it fell apart.So I doubt it was sealling to well anyways.This has eliminated the air in my system, I do however have a very slight leak on...
  4. chopped

water tank question

I guess My real question was, If for example you got a new tank that was precharged or you filled it with air. And NO water present. Shoudl there be any type of a hiss coming out the inlet for the water. Thats what mine does. So Im not sure if it has a small leak or not. but it seems to hole the...
  5. chopped

water tank question

I have a submersable well with a standard blue water/air storage tank.Its approximatly 30 years old now,Id have to say its performed well.After getting air in my lines , I dug and replaced the pitless , and it seemed that the air was gone for awile but returned, ( ihave another posting about...
  6. chopped

Air in the system.

Good reading I will have to investigate more about this cycle stop valve. I havent heard of them. My setup has had a check valve only at the pump for 30 years, and also the foot valve in the pump outlet itself.As it turned out it was the leaking o ring in the pitless, so I wont at this point...
  7. chopped

Air in the system.

thats something I plan to do next. that and add another water tank to not have the pump run as often.. thanks.. Interesting discussion on the check at pump .In another forum (not DIY) I read several differing opinions one included someone who said the local code guy required that. And they...
  8. chopped

Air in the system.

thanks for the replys people. I was considering the check valve next to the inlet to the manifold and tank.My thinking was that if that was weak and leaked back then it would lower the pressure that was in the house system and tank.I found that that end maintained the constant pressure through...
  9. chopped

Air in the system.

Let me start with a quick overview of my system.Its a deep punded well. and the pump is at about 120 foot down.static water level is 15 foot.The pump was replaced in 1996.Bladder tank , and pitless adapter installed in the 80's. Months ago I started having air in the system, and could 'see' it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks