Search results

1. piezomot

reverse flush toilet

Hello, any idea where I can find nowadays so called "reverse flush toilet"? Someone from my family is looking for it...and could not find any in North America...May be Europe? A German style reverse flush toilet which holds the excrement out of the water. This could be to make inspection...
  2. piezomot

American standard bathtub drain leak

Contractor installed new American standard bathtub in my house (second floor) and probably did not fully tested it. New tiling was already done too. Yesterday I installed new faucet there and I wanted to use my bath first time. I closed the drain (this drain design has no switch but rotation...
  3. piezomot

External toilet flange vs internal toilet flange for an old cust iron pipe

Hello, I am doing my second floor bathroom renovation now. I removed all floor tiles and the toilet and have found my toilet drain pipe looks like this: Question: After tiles are installed to fix my toilet flange for an old cust iron pipe- or should I use the internal flange at it shown here...
  4. piezomot

FIBEROCK Tile Backerboard vs HardieBacker Cement Board

Question to an expert- what is the difference between: FIBEROCK Tile Backerboard: http://www.homedepot.ca/product/fiberock-aqua-tough-tile-backer-panel-square-edge-1-2-in-3-ft-x-5-ft/911233 and HardieBacker Cement Board...
  5. piezomot

Acrylic vs Enameled Steel bathtub

My old Enameled Steel bathtub is very shallow 17 inches and is only 60 inches long. It looks like I have more space for new 66x32 inches Acrylic bathtub. I am looking currently into this inexpensive product- But I am just wondering if there is any guide how to select proper bathtub. There are...
  6. piezomot

Moen shower faucet started to drip

Questions to an expert. My Moen shower faucet started to drip. It was installed 5 years ago. Please see enclosed picture. New Moen faucet the same one I have installed is shown on the right and the new is cartridge 1222B is shown on the left. HD would supply free cartridge with lubricant...
  7. piezomot

Toilet paper holder - most convenient place for it to be

Hello, I refer to this post below with this picture. https://terrylove.com/forums/showthread.php?743-Installing-a-Toto-Drake-CST744-or-CST454CEFG-2-piece-toilet-written-by-Jamie-Love I am just wondering - what is the proper location for the toilet paper holder - height and distance from the...
  8. piezomot

If the flange is lower, two wax rings?

Hello, I refer to this statement below: "If the flange is on the floor; one wax ring If the flange is lower, two wax rings." https://terrylove.com/forums/showthread.php?48818-Another-toilet-flange-question I am just wondering why I would install two wax rings if the flange is lower? The...
  9. piezomot

toilet science

Hello, this is my first post at this forum. I have a question to you about toilets science. How do they function and what is the best design ever made? I spoke to the guy in Home Depot and he told me that all toilets pretty much the same. But I think that there is must be a best of the best...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks