Search results

1. Mamaem

My flushmate was recalled and Bucket flushing doesn't really work!

Wow, thanks so much for the replies and assurances... It makes me feel much better about the unexpected expense of this whole thing! The folks on this forum are clearly good, kind people. I'm thankful to have found it!
  2. Mamaem

Thanks, all, for the replies! We're getting a new toto drake toilet from Terry love today because we just can't deal with an almost-non-flushing toilet for the next week and a half! You have all been very helpful - thank you!
  3. Mamaem

Thank you so much for the replies, although i have to admit I'm a little more confused now... is it likely that a clog is causing the inadequate bucket flushing, as Gary Swart suggested, or would even an un-clogged Gerber Ultraflush with a flushmate be difficult to bucket-flush? Like so...
  4. Mamaem

I found out today that i have a recalled toilet, and i found this forum while trying to figure out how to survive until my flushmate repair kit arrives in the mail! I'm the mom of four little kids and our only toilet is a Gerber with an flushmate (it was in the house when we bought it). Being...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks