Search results

1. tphelan

Lochinvar LP Gas Hot Water Heater - Power Vent Model DVL051

Lochinvar Customer Service replied promptly to my e-mail. The current list price is $2300. Can anyone explain why such a costly hot water heater would have been installed by a plumbing contractor in a low cost ($230,000) home (2004-2005 construction, including land). The same contractor...
  2. tphelan

Does it seem reasonable that the blower unit would cost $900 and the estimated, not verified, cost of the unit is close to $2000? I'm amazed to find that such a unit was installed in my "low budget" home in 2005.
  3. tphelan

I have recently had to replace the blower unit at a cost of $900. I was told that the original installer had installed a commercial hot water heater in my home - hence the high cost. Can anyone tell me if the Lochinvar Model DVL051 is designed for commercial or residential use? Thanks, Dr. Tom
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks