Search results

1. pdrmant

Trouble removing bathroom fixture...

OK, got the dang thing off! Borrowed a couple of Stimson wrenches and got a grip around the underside fixture. Then I tried getting the biggest wrench around the large deteriorating part of the fixture on the topside. After a couple of twists I was on my way. When that part came off, the unit...
  2. pdrmant

If I were to go at this thing with a dremel, would I first remove (smash) the fitting that's so corroded to get to where I'm beneath the strangely shaped nut at the top. Then cut beneath the nut?
  3. pdrmant

Alright. Gonna try the screwdriver in the fitting method and see if she budges. Got a Dremel, too just in case. Thanks for the responses.
  4. pdrmant

OK, I'll try the vinegar today and see. Anyone give thumbs up on something like Liquid Wrench or some similar product?
  5. pdrmant

Tried this, but my basin wrench wouldn't get wide enough to grip the "nodes". I'm having a little success removing them from the top, as jimbo advised, but the whole section spins. As you can see, the faucets are corroded and quite old. I'm having a really hard time getting any twist or...
  6. pdrmant

I can't seem to find a tool or method that works for untwisting this strange nut. It's the one at the right of the pic. One for each handle. Is there some type of tool built for this? Thanks.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks