Search results

1. SactoStan99

My pump quit working after running for 2 hours - circuit breaker not tripped

Good News, all I had to do to get the pump back online was clean the points inside the "rectangular" square D box - Pressure switch. I took the cover off when the pump went down and noticed a bunch of ants but I didn't notice there were 2 pair of points (mine only uses one pair). I did do...
  2. SactoStan99

I have another old drill that the covering close to the handle has pulled away exposing the indiviual wires which I'll try out sometime. Thanks for the tip.
  3. SactoStan99

In case anyone is wondering why it's taking me so long to check out my pump it's because it's on 5 acres with just an AG building that is 32 miles away and I only go up there (in the foothills) about once a week and gas is well above $4.25 per g in Sacramento. I was wanting to know if the...
  4. SactoStan99

Went to Harbour today and bought a Cen_Tech 95683 Digital Clamp MM and went around the house looking for ways of testing it. It has a peak hold button that doesn't work with voltages but works for AC current?? Ran my 3/8" electric drill (no load) with the clamp on the power cord had .42...
  5. SactoStan99

I've been looking for induction ammeters (clip around amp). You find a lot of DC's which must be simpler than an AC and not what I'd want to use (I have dc amps only on my multimeter). I have a number of questions about my well, such as: How much trouble is it to pull the pump up after...
  6. SactoStan99

The box is Franklin model no 2823008110 (date 03a19 - must mean August 19 2003). I measured the voltages at the various connections inside the box L1, L2, Yel, Blk, Red, run cap, start cap, relay and every one was the same voltage of 120 (+ or - 5). I pressed the overload button but nothing...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks