Search results

1. B

Clack WS-1 stuck on "regen today"

Hi Gary, Yes, as a matter of fact I did buy the system from you, about 8 years ago. After resetting the valve, and then letting it sit for a week I powered it back on. It seem to go through a very brief recycle process and now everything looks good. It remembered the programming and the...
  2. B

Thanks again. After the reset it was still showing "Regen today". I let it regen overnight but the next day it still showed "regen today". Since I didn't want to have it regen again I pulled thr power on the unit. I have left it unpowered since Saturday. Should I let it regen one more time...
  3. B

Thanks for your reply. I have the full set of manuals. Right after I performed the reset I checked the original settings and they all remained intact (6lbs salt, 17 grains hardness, etc). But the gallons used, gallons/day were all reset to zero. Am I on the right track thinking that the...
  4. B

Hello all, I've got a clack WS-1 softener. It has been working just fine for the past 8 years. My problem is that it is wanting to regen every night. It is showing "regen today" in the lower-left corner of the LCD display. I think the problem started when we were gone for a week and a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks