Search results

1. boardable

Venting outside with ABS?

The putty is only on the inside and to "aid" in any deformity in the cast. Terry I go with you, probably the wrong coupler.
  2. boardable

Blue water pipe?

This is most likely PEX. Look it up. A very neat set up. I prefer copper but most likely the previous owner had a re pipe done in PEX for cost.
  3. boardable

Venting outside with ABS?

Dreqw, first think is make sure your connector is CI to Plastic. If not it will leak. The fact that it leaks when it rains means that you did not water test it so I am assuming you are doing this without permits. What you need to do is make sure you have the correct no hubs and if there is still...
  4. boardable

Need seriouse help with my diverter valve trim

Yes but I see only small diverter trim not large diverter trim. Just goes along with my complaints of no 45 degree kerdi corners LOL.
  5. boardable

Update. So last night I took the pfister trim off of my bath tub and the trim fits with the delta pieces. I will now call Kerdi to ask them why they don't make a diverter trim seal.
  6. boardable

I was almost thinking about the pfister the other day.
  7. boardable

A very basic question about shower heads

Yes it keeps it simple but functional.
  8. boardable

If they make a extension i could use that and then use a standard delta back plate.
  9. boardable

The model is the delta linden. But I looked at all the delta valve trims just to see if I could get a repair part and none will fit. I even paid a extra 40 bucks and ordered the vintage look trim to take up more room and still there is a little gap to be seen.
  10. boardable

Jad, that is all done. I used the mixing valve seal which is a seal that you put on that basically insures any water that leaks in comes back out and never gets behind the wall. It is a essential part of the kerdi system. That is why the hole is so big. So to simplify it let's just say the hole...
  11. boardable

Ok so here is the deal. Got a delta diverter valve with trim. When I installed with the kerdi the only mixing valve seal available was the standard 4 inch. but the trim ring for the diverter valve is smaller. I need a larger trim to cover it preferably one that is 5.5 " Any ideas.
  12. boardable

Schluter trim and my install

Because he is a pro. He is clean with his thinset. Me on the other hand. It looks like it sneezed thinset all over hahaha.
  13. boardable

A very basic question about shower heads

Yes. Delta makes one. The line is carlisle. Check it out . Ihave one in my shower. You will love it. Just google Search delta Carlisle
  14. boardable

Cost to Remodel 7 Ft x 8 Ft Hallway Bathroom (410 Cu Ft) -- only $22,000

22000 seems a bit high but it depends on what you want. I usually am about 13k fora 5x8 bathroom and that includes full gut, some moldy 2x4's and possibly some floor boards, Heated floors, mid line fixtures aka shower and diverter such as a delta up to 300.00. Kerdi system, tile priced at 8 a...
  15. boardable

Bathroom Vanity - obstructed drain install

:eek: Are you kidding me. Why the hell would someone do this? It would be imposible to hook up unless you use a flexible tail pipe pulled all the way out then when you push it in when installing.. Sorry its the best I could think of.
  16. boardable

Lets' talk grout type

Yea I think I am going with the epoxy. Cleaning grout is not apealing to me.
  17. boardable

Lets' talk grout type

That is what I am wondering. PLus I used a kerdi pan and flood tested but like I said it is keeping me up at night. Also the fact that the foam may be a little flexible makes me want to use epoxy as well.
  18. boardable

Lets' talk grout type

So I am getting ready to grout my shower plan floor. Used botik eurothane grout on the walls and it turned out great. For the floor they did not have my color in a eurothane grout so now I am stuck with either using the same regular sanded grout I am using on my floor or using a epoxy grout from...
  19. boardable

Schluter trim and my install

Wow that is awesome. Where did you get the shelf? is it installable after tile is in as I am already almost done with my niches
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks