Search results

1. JAW

P Trap Question

Thanks. I will re-work the whole entire thing sometime next week and post a picture. Appreciate all the feedback.
  2. JAW

P Trap Question

Thanks. My problem is if I shorten the tail stock the trap wont line up with the drain pipe coming out of the wall, unless I use one of those flexie accordion pipes, which I am loathe to do. Am I missing something? Also, is the elbow coming it of the disposal a problem? Im not even certain...
  3. JAW

P Trap Question

Let's see if it works this time....
  4. JAW

P Trap Question

Hello, can you tell me if the configuration of the P-trap in my new sink is acceptable? It's working fine, though I had to perform some odd geometry with the 90 degree turns to get it all to line up...and I'm not certain whether what I've done here is legal or good practice (I'm certain it's...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks