Search results

1. L

question about a tankless heater?

ill have to check that, thank you. does anyone have any comment on weither tankless would be right for my situiation? I know it is a touchy subject from what I have read, but I have to ask, because every situiation is different :confused: I am having my bathroom remodled, and my new...
  2. L

question about a tankless heater?

I am considering going with a tankless water heater for my home. It would be natural gas. The one I am considering getting is made by bosch, the 250sx. And the only real question I have is that it says .8gpm minimum flow...is that low enough for a sink to activate it? I am not sure how fast...
  3. L

water heater setup for my home???

I am currently having my master bathroom remodeled, and I have a 6ft whirlpool tub and a new spa shower with multiple shower heads and body jets. Now what I am wondering is...I currently have a 40 gallon water heater that is only a few years old, and my plumber is recommending that I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks