Search results

1. D

Rain Soft Not Softening

Again, thank you all for taking the time to read this and comment. Yes, Dittohead, that is exactly what I have. In the first illistration on the left the ball valve in the back - - those two small lines running to the top of it are the ones I've blown out.
  2. D

Rain Soft Not Softening

I'm sorry Gary, I thought Rain Soft would have used one specific control valve per model. It's going to be difficult to get a picture of the face of the control valve since the timer and gears cover the head of the resin tank. They have my R/S unit soldered in so close to the wall and between...
  3. D

Rain Soft Not Softening

Sorry I'm very new at this. Gary, I appreciated your quick reply. This is the first I've been able to get back to the water softener. I'm not sure if I'm sending this directly to Gary or posting it to the board. I've blown out the two smallest lines leading to the top of the ball housing and...
  4. D

Rain Soft Not Softening

Allow me first to thank you for taking time to help. The Model No. of my 12 year old Rain Soft unit is AMB 744 CT 60HZ and the Serial No. is 144255. Back in June we began noticing our water becoming harder. I called a Rain Soft franchisee on a Thursday or Friday who sent a technician out the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks