Search results

1. D

Vent type?

Thanks very much for your feedback. The existing WH is an AO Smith that I've read many negative comment about it being a dog... Has AO Smith's quality improved so I should consider another AO Smith or is there another brand I should look at?
  2. D

Vent type?

I have an AO Smith GPSH 50 100 power vent water heater that I will need to replace. Do I need to replace it with another power vent heater or can I get a non power vent water heater? (This has a PVC vent now, can I use the PVC if I get something else?) Thanks!
  3. D

AO Smith GPSH 50 100 Anode replacement

Thanks for the reply. I was hoping that was the issue, but the fact that when I took the power vent off the vent tube itself was dry and the vent drainage tube was dry led me to think it was something else. I have read about a couple of others who have had this issue and it may be a cracked...
  4. D

AO Smith GPSH 50 100 Anode replacement

Hi all, I have an AO Smith GPSH 50 100 water heater that was purchased in 2004. For the last few weeks, I have noticed on the top, the gasket under the blower assembly has been wet and there is water in the catch pan under the heater. I removed the blower and all the connections to the heater...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks