Search results

1. Robert33

Specific question about static pressure gauge reading and what it says about flow

(Fwiw, one story house, WH in garage). Thank you, good to know.
  2. Robert33

Specific question about static pressure gauge reading and what it says about flow

Referencing the above pic, is there any more to it than: 1. Shut off water at cold inlet 2. Run hot faucet a little 3. Disconnect/connect 4. Be prepared for some stray water That's all I can think of that makes sense to me but I'm a little concerned about two things: 1. Does the pressure...
  3. Robert33

Cold is fine. Only hot (flow) was reduced everywhere directly after the water heater installation.
  4. Robert33

Thanks again, guys. Since I have a livable amount of hot flow, my goal at this point is to try to eliminate the WH as a suspect which would allow me to sign-off on being a satisfied customer. It seems to me that running the cold into the hot line and measuring flow is the simplest way to do...
  5. Robert33

Thanks guys, it makes total sense to me but I wanted some experienced corroboration. I've been having a three-way dialogue between a big box retailer from whom I bought the tank and who seems very interested in my satisfaction, and the plumbing company who installed it. The plumber came back...
  6. Robert33

In the context of troubleshooting the cause of reduced hot water flow throughout the house after a new water heater installation, do equal hot/cold static pressure gauge readings, taken at faucets just a few feet away from the heater, constitute evidence that nothing about the heater or its...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks