Search results

1. J

Culligan water softener part # 01016351 leaking

This sounds and looks exactly like what Im experiencing....there is a great deal of salt on the floor in the water, which led me to believe it was the brine tank. Ill confirm by continuing to dry the area until I can see exactly where its coming from. Thanks very much! JP
  2. J

Thanks for the reply, Dittohead The water did not taste any different before I put the unit on bypass mode...and it was leaking then...Would I have salt all over the floor if it were the softener tank?.... The floor is concrete, so its tough to determine which tank it is, but Ill go down there...
  3. J

Hi, guys Im new to the forum, so sorry if the subject of this post has been addressed before. our Culligan Water Softener seems to be leaking from the Brine tank (salt tank)......or it could be coming from the softener tank itself......I have not been able to dry the floor sufficiently yet...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks