Search results

1. justinhammond

Help Sanke problem!!!!!

If the pipe is PVC find when the snake is stuck (by sound) and cut the put a foot or so back so you can free the snake. You can then repair the pipe witha repair coupling or remove and replace the section of the pipe that is giving you problems all together
  2. justinhammond

Impossible Bathtub Leak

Leak Looking through the drywall door I can see the top lip(1/2" angle lip) of the tub where the tile joins it. There is water seeping across about a 6" area from the far left (shower curtain side) towards the middle of the tub. I have taken the handles off the hot and cold so I can see all...
  3. justinhammond

Impossible Bathtub Leak

Still no luck. The tub is leaking above the overflow and only when someone is taking a "real" shower. I have tried the posted suggestions with no luck at finding the specific spot the water is coming from.
  4. justinhammond

Impossible Bathtub Leak

Out of no where my bathtub began to leak. I cut out the drywall behind the tub to see the copper fittings and they are not leaking. I noticed water leaking along the line of where the lip of the tub and the tile wall connect. I caulked alone that line inside the tub and the leak continues. I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks