Search results

1. Matt Cole

Cleanout and underslab bath drains

Yes the plan is to come off of the tub drain at a 45 degree "up" angle run with a SanT to wall on left of picture, run vertical up wall parallel to the waste stack and then work it over at the ceiling to the existing venting lines (that starts off of the sink on the back wall). No waste down...
  2. Matt Cole

So if I run the tub drain (Red Line) with new trap and run a new vent (green line) to the celeing and connect to existing vent line (not stack) I should be set. Orange line (what I think you are refering to small pipe) is for an underfloor drain on the other side of the concrete wall and...
  3. Matt Cole

Yes the Large pipe at the rear is the toilet, no the tub is not trapped at this point. it is connected between the toilet and the vent line. The small pipe next to the large one is a floor drain coming in from under the footing from the other side of the concrete wall, not involved with the...
  4. Matt Cole

I'm getting a start on laying out our basement bathroom that our inept builder attempted to stub out.... There are several tasks that I am thinking are the correct moves and I want to clarify/confirm that I'm thinking straight before calling the inspector multiple times to check over my...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks