Search results

1. Jerrylco

Lift station installation

It is pretty strange that the property needs to go that far to the main, or that it needs to go to the sewer, but thats the way it is. The end of the main is 260 ft from the property line, and the main is uphill. Add another 150 ft to the house connection, it's a pretty long run. In that area...
  2. Jerrylco

Thanks for the reply, definitly lots of variable. I did know the old septic need to have the top broken and filled. The lines right now go from the house and are gravity feed to the septic tank using 4" lines. Thats about 25-30 ft of line from the house flowing down hill. From there it's another...
  3. Jerrylco

New to forum, dirty well water

Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it. I didn't describe the casing right, I'm still figuring this out. The steel casing is 6 5/8" for 0 to 126 ft. 4 1/2" PVC from 10' to 200'. The perf casing is 3/8" drilled, seemed other reports in the area used screen, this stood out as being different. I...
  4. Jerrylco

Hi, I'm new to the forum, been on for 1/2 hr and already posting my second question. This looks like a greeat forum, lots of info and help. I'm purchasing a home that is currently on a septic system but one of the conditions on the property is that it need to be connected to the sewer system...
  5. Jerrylco

New to forum, dirty well water

Hello, I'm new to this forum and to having a well. This looks like a great forum, lots of good information and very helpful people and advice. I'm in the process of buying a house, it's been vacant for about 1 1/2 yrs and the power, and well pump, have been shut off. The power was just turned...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks