Search results

1. tartrazine

Open/uncapped well and contamination?

I'm going to be replacing the pump in my 160ft well soon. Hopefully without professional help. Since I'm doing this myself, I'm not sure what I'll find when I pull the old one up, and how long it will take. I'm wondering how much I need to worry about contamination during the process while...
  2. tartrazine

Help pulling well pump

As you could see under a previous posting I made, I think that I burned out my submersible pump running my well for long periods throttled back to 4gpm. I'm just getting around to trying to replace it. I've read a few instructions and watched a few videos on pulling well pumps online. I was...
  3. tartrazine

Well died, where to start?

My well just stopped working and calling someone out is not in the budget right now. I believe it is a 160' well with a submersible pump. See picture below. I live in Minnesota. I had noticed last week that although it was working normally, it seemed to sound like it was cycling faster...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks