Search results

1. hagakure

Drain into fresh air inlet..

..right above where it meets the main? My mother bought a house and I am extremely limited with what she and my step father will allow due to stubbornness and money and the only available pipe to dump a half bath from the first floor is the FAI which the previous owner had buried into a wall for...
  2. hagakure

Brazing: Is Flux Necessary?

HI, I've been in plumbing for almost 3 years but because I keep jumping from site to site, I haven't had to do any brazing yet. The company I work for now, when they braze, they use no flux, and don't even clean the pipes before putting them together, and tell me they've never had a problem...
  3. hagakure

Using HW Copper for CW

My sister's building (she lives with her fiance whos father owns the 6 family building) has been plumbed properly but the connection is wrong in the boiler room. I haven't been there to see but every apartment in her building is reverse hot water and cold water. The connections are 'right' at...
  4. hagakure

Zone Valve Question

http://www.thisoldhouse.com/toh/video/0,,20045338,00.html I've been in plumbing for a year and a half, doing new construction in large apartment buildings here in NYC but don't have much experience yet with heating systems other than large fan coil units and only set up the radiators, so the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks