Search results

1. Islander

Rusted closet flange

I have a rusted closet flange that was installed with 3” ABS pipe and the cement slab was cast around the flange. Now that the ring is rusted and removed I noticed the concrete under the metal flange was not level and to add to that the floor was tiled and the flange was below the finished...
  2. Islander

ODR accuracy

I have a newly installed Solo 60 that is propane fired and have been slowly tweaking the system. My ODR reading on the display is off about 8 degrees, for instance the display will state 44 and the actual outdoor temp of the sensor housing and shingles around it are 36 degrees. Is this...
  3. Islander

Power vent, direct vent or natural draft chimney

I have a oil boiler with a power vent. I usually cannot get through a heating season without a service call or two even though the system is cleaned/tuned up every fall. The technician says my trouble is the power vent and I should install a chimney. I do not intend on putting up a chimney...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks