Search results

1. GoKohlerGo

Pics of my Champion 4, GoKohlerGo

Here are some pictures of my AS Champion 4. Sorry about the mess in the room, it is in my little brother's room since I didn't have enough room in my room to put it because my room is so small. He doesn't like that its there. Round bowl champion- 4 inch flush valve inside the bowl-trapway- it is...
  2. GoKohlerGo

No More Bad Bowl Wash

No more bad bowl wash on the Cimarron and other models. Except for the Cimarron one piece, they all have pretty good bowl wash. My Cimarron is a Class Six and it is very good, and I used the Wellworth too with Class Five and Kohler has improved the Class Five bowl wash. Yay!
  3. GoKohlerGo

Lenovo B570 vs. Asus A53U-ES21

Hey, just wondering which laptop you guys would reccommend.
  4. GoKohlerGo

I hate TOTO!

Well... Terry, you do have a point. I will be painting my bahroom in the next few weeks and I have to take the tank off of my Cimarron to paint behind the toilet. I will measure the outlet and post a picture then. But, what I am trying to say is that TOTO isn't that much better tan Kohler and...
  5. GoKohlerGo

Jacuzzi Perfecta Toilet Problems

Hi, I bought a Jacuzzi Perfecta toilet last week for my camp and I have been having problems with it. When I flush it, it flushes very weak. Very little water comes out of the syphon jet. I have seen videos of these toilets and the toilet I have is very weak compared to this. Is there a way to...
  6. GoKohlerGo

Looking for a toilet

I am looking for a good flushing toilet under $120. Anyone know of one? Please respond, GoKohlerGo
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks