Search results

1. SimonT

Delta 1500 shower cartridge replacement

I have a delta 1500 shower, I just used the Delta Faucet RP32104 Monitor 17 Series Cartridge Assembly to upgraded to a 1700 series. I use the skinny washers rather than the double washers. My temperature control arm feels a little loose and the body has a little bit of play. Is this because I...
  2. SimonT

Leak on brass joint on Rheem water heater

This brass threaded connected on a point of use water heater suddenly started leaking. I have tried PTFE tape and pipe dope and it still leaks any suggestions ?
  3. SimonT

Floor Drain cap ?

I have a floor drain in a finished basement, the only thing that is connected in to it is a hose pipe that runs back to a water treatment unit used for dealing with iron in the water. (it back washes every night) This photo has been taken from a old thread and the area has changed and been...
  4. SimonT

Please help me document my well and water system

I was lucky to get a dream home in a foreclosure that had sat empty for nearly 2 years, I think due to its size and issues with leaks in the roofs scared most people off. I have resolved all the roof leaks and now turn to look at the water issues. A well and having a water softer is completely...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks