Search results

1. loki993

Hot water heater venting

I just installed a new hot water heater..its an AO smith with the powered flue thing on it to try to keep more heat in if that makes any difference. The issue is the hot water that I replaced was quite a bit shorter so I couldn't run the venting like it was before. To add to the complications...
  2. loki993

No water in shower, tried everything

I am absolutely out of options here. My issue started a while ago, keep in mind this is a fully remolded house with everything new in it. The shower worked without issues for probably 6 months. The water pressure in my shower was slowly going down and down. For a while it was a bearable...
  3. loki993

Need to descale my tankless heater can you use a sump pump

I have to descale my tankless water heater. I've lost a bit of flow on the hot side apparent and its affecting the water pressure ion the shower. I have what I need but I didn't want to go spend the only on a pump if I didn't have to. I went to my dads house and he has a half horse sump pump...
  4. loki993

No pressure in my shower

I've been fighting with this for over a month now and I'm out of ideas. I figured I would try one last thing before calling in someone that will almost surely result in a hefty bill to fix. First off when I moved in the house had been gutted and completely remolded so everything in it is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks