Search results

1. Kendal

Hot water recirc loop issues

Hi all, I have a recirculation loop in my new home. It is approx 250' start to finish--one long loop with t's off for the fixtures. Instant hot water when you turn it on. However, I'm having an issue when I turn on a faucet/shower nearby. The original faucet that was turned on is hot, and the...
  2. Kendal

HVAC height requirement in crawlspace?

Is there a height requirement for the air handler of a split unit (gas) to be in a crawlspace? thank you for your time Kendal
  3. Kendal

venting questions

Hi all, I am building a new home in middle TN and have a question about venting my DWV system. I have a plumber and his work is impeccable, but I am not sure about his plan for the vents. I certainly don't want any more roof penetrations than needed, so.. He has installed 3" vents for all the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks