Search results

1. F

Crazy Rough-in Dim's HELP SEE PIC

Thanks for all of the replies....... great insight. I am out of town on field work assignment so at this point i am unable to do the "pour" check or visually take a look down the pipes or for that matter see if there is any evidence of a "sandbox"........ but i will as soon as i get home...
  2. F

Thanks for the replies. I appreciate the advice and hope to "coerce" a bit more as I'd like to continue my CAD layout but this bathroom still has me stumped. I have a few more questions if anyone can can help. I cannot find any trace of a "sandbox" for a tub/shower drain. Would the rough in...
  3. F

Hello, I am in the planning stage of finishing my basement. It is a poured foundation with concrete slab floor. I am stumped on how to do the bathroom with the floor roughin the contractor left me with. Any help is appreciated. See the dim's in the pic. Thanks. FF
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks