Search results

1. young707

Seek Submersible Pumps able to remove lowest pool water level

Shopping for submersible pump that can remove most water from pool. Pool has flat level bottom. Any pump with lowest intake to remove as much water from bottom? Thank you.
  2. young707

What type of electric pump will we need?

We often need to pump out water over 10 feet wall to garden hose drainage. Prefer no priming is needed. Keep within few hours or half day. Typically around 500 gallons. We have access to electric outlet. What type of electric pump do we need. Any recommendations? Thank you.
  3. young707

how to remove keep turning Watts connecting hose?

Installing a new Lowe's Whirlpool 40gallon Gas water heater. Small leaks at the cold input hose receptacle at top of tank. This water heater has 3/4" plastic female receptacle at top of tank. We use new Watts stainless steel 3/4" MIP to the receptacle (hose by Watts at Home Depot - other...
  4. young707

how to stop drops of water at hose joint?

Installed Lowe Whirlpool 40 Gallon Gas water heater. Has small water drops at both input cold water and output hot water pipe connector joints at the top of water tank. The tank has two holes on top with 3/4" threaded female receptacles for cold water input hot water output. Tried different...
  5. young707

Replace gas with electric water heater

I have a leaking 40 gallon 40000 BTU/hr gas water heater in garage open area, at home for 2 adults in San Jose, CA. I am looking into to replace with 40 gallon 4500W electric water heater. So I need to run 220AC extension for around 5 feet, wall socket, and breaker. I also like to add shut off...
  6. young707

gas line connecting to water heater

Photo show gas line connecting to water heater. What material is this connecting gas line? What is this green stuff at the joint into the base of water heater. (Yes, I will request gas company to come out and check before turn on this gas line).
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks