Search results

1. Jin

LOW CFM effect and limits on evaporator/AC system ??

WOW very very nice program from NRCanada :) but i'll need to take time to fill in the info correctly as it gave me a 10 000$ yearly cost of heating ( we just completed first year and first winter period with something like 3000$ of total electricity cost, that includes all heating and i have...
  2. Jin

hi Dana, no roof ( flat roof with r40~56 insulation ) and a very reflective steel deck :p house as very large windows all around, but all 3pans double lowE double argon unfortunately not all sunshades are in place, so i do get some SHG from 8 to 11 am and at late evening but we have many...
  3. Jin

Thanks JAD for the quick reply. What i thought ... Problem is that house has concrete walls and setup is in basement, almost impossible to add more ducts to get higher cfm ( i used 6 4"PVC runs for all different section ..could add 1 or 2 at basement if required..but it seems to stay...
  4. Jin

I am trying to figure out all possibilities for my installation, and i was wondering what implies to run lower cfm than recommended on an AC system evap ?? problem is that i'd need something like 4ton but i've only got 6 fans of ~150cfm each ( rated ~180cfm i believe .. ) and i wanted...
  5. Jin

CUSTOM DIY GEO AC need help from fellow members !!

Thanks! approx 800CFM heat gain ? i'll state exchange as an example : outside temp from 21C to 30C intake temp @ 25C water temp starts in morning at 13C gets up to ~18C in evening output air temp from 20C to 23C so i basically get from 2 to 4c of cool gain @ 800cfm not...
  6. Jin

here are some quick pics
  7. Jin

Firstly, hi all! Very very nice and informative forum! wish i would've found this one earlier in my new house history :p I will try to stay brief on an otherwise very long thought and list of details so my thread is readable for others. I have design/built my house, started approx 4 years...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks