Search results

1. leubanks83

Help identifying Moen shower trim kit

Thank you everyone for the words of wisdom. I'm new to this DIY lifestyle. This is my first home, so I know I have a lot to learn. I ordered the service kit and the Kingsley Moentrol trim kit. One follow-up question: There is some gray plastic on top of the valve. I assume that was to make...
  2. leubanks83

With the service kit, any of the Kingsley or Brantley kits should work on my existing valve, right?
  3. leubanks83

How did I not find this on their web site? Thank you so much.
  4. leubanks83

Also, how can I tell whether Chateau trim kits will fit mine since apparently mine is push-pull? Most of these don't say! I wish I knew more about this stuff!
  5. leubanks83

Thanks, I'll see if I can find those. I was really hoping to find an oil rubbed-bronze trim kit. All the ones labeled "Moen Chateau" seem to be Chrome or Brushed Nickel. All of the Moen oil rubbed bronze trim kits seem to be labeled Kingsley and Brantford. Is there some master catalog where...
  6. leubanks83

I thought it was a Moen, but Home Depot's Moen trim kits didn't have the screw holes in the right place. None of them lined up. Neither did Lowes. Are there any good online retailers to look for this? Thank you so much for your help!
  7. leubanks83

I have a home that was built in 1984, and now I cannot find the brand to the shower to replace the trim kit. I got an estimate on replacing the shower valve, but that was way too expensive. I have to believe I can find a trim kit that matches this one. Any help? Or does anyone know where I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks