Search results

1. Retiredguns

Repairing/replacing leaky copper DWV pipe

Repairing/replacing leaky copper DWV pipe Final repairs made Howdy folks, while doing my routine plumbing check I found a leak at the area where everything drains out of the home. The home was built in '68 and is unfortunately all copper. While it has made small repairs easy, this one has me...
  2. Retiredguns

Difference in resin?

I think I am giving up on my 8 year old WaterBoss as repair costs may be more than I am willing to pay. I am looking at a Fleck Demand model and the company gives a choice of "high capacity" resin or an upgrade to "fine mesh" resin for $49. I am on a well with a hardness test resulting in...
  3. Retiredguns

Waterboss finally puked....maybe?

Hello, my name is Steve & I am a retired Marine of 20 years. I'm also the typical Jack of all trades and master of none! I try to fix everything I can before recruiting help. I have an 8 year old Waterboss professional series that quit "softening" just a couple days a go. The very first thing...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks