Search results

1. ggutier49

Need to tie in washer drain to main line

there is no actual sump pump, just the hole for it to be used. And many neighbors have said that the tree roots around here along with the earthenware pipes used during construction are a bad combination. I was trying to tie into the main line to avoid the costly replacement of that particular...
  2. ggutier49

The main waste line is the larger pvc pipe going through the wall. My washer drain line is going into a sump pump line and it has become almost totally clogged so the washer is always overflowing. I do not know how to tie into the main line or a solution that would not only be practical but...
  3. ggutier49

I have an older 1960's era brick ranch house with basement that i just moved in to. The washer and dryer is downstairs in a dedicated laundry room. I have paid little attention to the plumbing in this room as other more pressing matters have crept up since purchase. the other day i noticied that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks